What are offered orders?
The Offers section in the Available Orders screen displays orders that have been offered to you and are available to claim. Orders are offered to shoppers based on their schedule, including the delivery windows and zones they have selected. Order offers are also influenced by a shopper's Average Rating, Acceptance Rate, and On-Time percentage.
What are open metro orders?
The Open Metro Orders section in the Available Orders screen displays orders that have been offered to all shoppers on the schedule but have not been claimed yet. These orders are available to all shoppers in a metro, regardless of their default zones. An example of how to utilize these orders is when you do not have an order claimed for a delivery window and are available to shop, you could review open metro orders and claim one that fits your schedule.
Claiming an Order
- If the shopper is in the app, an order offer modal will display at the bottom of the app screen.
- If the shopper is not in the app, a push notification will be sent to their phone. Tapping on the push notification will open the Shipt app to the offered order.
Understanding the Offer Card
The order offer card provides helpful information to enable shoppers to quickly decide if an order works for their schedule. Reviewing this information can help you strategize and build your schedule for optimal success.
- Order Labels: labels provide guidance on order types, incentives, and preferred delivery methods
- Ellipses Icon: tap to view the order's route and preview the shopping list
- Delivery Window: the selected timeframe the order should be delivered to the member
- Est. Time: the estimated time to complete the order
- Total Items: the total number of items for the order
- Est. Pay: the estimated pay value range for the order
- Zone: the zone (neighborhood) where the order is located
- Store: the specific store location for the order
- Claim Order: tap to claim the order
Map Icon: tap to view an interactive map of the route between the store and delivery location
Previewing an Order's Delivery Route and Shopping List
- To preview the map from the order offer card, tap the map icon in the bottom left corner or tap the ellipsis icon in the top right corner and tap View Map.
- To preview an order’s Shopping List from the order offer card, tap the ellipsis icon in the top right corner and then tap Preview List.
- You can also access the Shopping List while reviewing an order's location by tapping the order preview icon in the top right corner of the map screen.