Delivering from Sephora
Below is some helpful information for shoppers to know about delivering from Sephora.
How do Delivery Only orders from Sephora work?
Delivery Only orders from Sephora are time-flexible, which means shoppers can pick up and deliver the order anytime between its "ready for pickup" and "deliver by" times. The "Early OK" label will also display on the order card to help shoppers identify it is okay to deliver early.
- Time-flexible orders will be offered to shoppers who are on the schedule for that day regardless of scheduled delivery windows, and shoppers can decide how best to fit them into their schedule.
- For optimal order success, it is recommended for shoppers to plan on picking up a time-flexible Delivery Only order when they will be able to deliver it right after leaving the store to avoid order misplacement or damage.
- Since these orders can be delivered at any time, shoppers should send an On the Way text message to notify the customer their order will be delivered shortly.
To learn more about time-flexible Delivery Only orders, click here.
How do shoppers pick up orders from Sephora?
Shoppers should park in any available space in the parking lot.
Shoppers will go inside, tap Arrived at store in the app, and let a store associate know they are picking up an order for Shipt delivery. Shoppers should provide the customer’s name and order number to the store associate.
Once shoppers have received the order from the store associate, they should select Mark as picked up in the app prior to leaving the store.
What should shoppers do with the receipt?
Receipts for Delivery Only orders should be passed on to the customer since they are ordering directly from the retailer and not through Shipt. Shoppers may place the receipt in one of the bags if it is handed to them at pickup.
What do shoppers do if the customer isn't home?
Orders delivered from Sephora will have the green “Drop-Off” label indicating that they can be dropped off outside the door of the delivery location instead of handing off face-to-face.
Some best practices to consider for Drop-off orders are:
- Check the Order Notes section on the Order Details screen to see if a specific drop-off location was requested or delivery instructions were provided.
- Continue to communicate with customers as you normally would for each order prior to delivery — for example, sending the on the way text to prepare them for delivery.
- After placing the bags at the drop-off location, you may send the customer a message informing them their order has been successfully dropped off. A best practice is to send a photo of the order at their door for proof of delivery.
You can also choose to knock on the door to notify the customer that their order has been delivered prior to walking away and sending a drop off delivery confirmation message.
If delivery cannot be made, shoppers should notify Shipt HQ and return the order to the Sephora location it was picked up from.
What should shoppers do if a customer has a problem with their order?
Shipt Shoppers are responsible for maintaining item quality during transportation for Sephora.
Shoppers may politely direct the customer to contact Sephora if faced with questions about the following:
- Item selection
- Add on items
- Wrong or missing items
- Order bagging